Friday, August 27, 2010

Freakfase Ceremonium Release party 2010 Reseda CA


( Gearmo plays some DryWater Classics )



Seen here freakfase guests and Principals
( D. Mercer , K. Grossman, J. Peters , Brian Jacobson, Mark Williams and Elliot Mercer )

One of the highlights of the 2010 Summer Sessions was the trip to California for the Freakfase Ceremonium Record Release . Dave Mercer was appointed the West Coast Principal in charge of talent and management and James Peters was on hand to autograph and share copies of the Rip Box set with fans and musicians who made it to the event.
It was kinda scary as the Laker game was going on at the other end of the room and the bar was full of hoods. So we took some of our people and a crate of beers and sodas and regrouped at a local hideout. Too bad I probably wont see these people for a while as I do not intend on returningto California until it becomes a more emotionally stable environment.
There is one thing that has changed and I believe it is Medical Marijuana. California is stoned, and pill poppin to the point of delerium...totally beyond what is acceptable behavior,
I love it. I love that I am not raising my son in Reseda ,
I love it that I can go home .

No comments:

Post a Comment